This guide shows you how to add pages to the desired section of the site map.
Step 1: Login and work your way to the Site Center
Step 2: Select the location of your new page
1. Select the folder (Minisite or Navigation Header) by clicking once in the site map. If you need to drill down into sub folders, you may click on the folder icon to expand a section or use the small triangles noted below to expand or collapse the entire site map.
2. Click the Add New menu and select Page.
Step 3: Page Settings
1. Give your page a title.
2. Optionally enter a short URL (e.g. health)
3. Choose where to place the page relative to the contents in that folder. Don't sweat this decision; the pages can easily be reordered later.
4. Select the desired layout. This too can be changed later.
Step 4: Build your page
After clicking the Submit button in the previous step, you will land on your new page so that you can immediately start building out the page.