To add an image to your page, follow these steps:
1. At the module select screen, select the "Image" tile.
2. The image module will appear on your site (initial size and shape depends on location of module).
3. Drag-and-drop an image file from your desktop onto the image module to upload it.
Alternatively, you can click on the image logo the hit "upload image" to upload image from your locker.
4. Image will upload and resize to fit the available space.
5. The toolbar allows you to change aspect ratios, alt text, captions and more using the toolbar. However, the image will always be as wide as the column where the module is located.
Q: Can images be cropped?
A: Yes. Learn more about cropping images.
Q: How can I resize images?
A: Use the Text Module if you want more control over the size of images.