By default, a login button appears at the bottom right of every page.
If you'd like a login button or link added to your template - perhaps in the top wrapper or in the header - contact our web development team. Please indicate where you'd like to add the login button or link.
Make your own login button
1. Find or create an image to use as your login button. If you don't have the graphic tools to build your own, it's easy to find online button generators.
2. Add a text module where you wish your button to appear and add your button image using the Image button on the toolbar.
We recommend you set the image to a fixed size.
3. Select the image by clicking on it once, then use the link icon in the toolbar.
For the link, use the URL of your homepage and append "/portal/login".
Link a Badge to the login page
Another idea is to have one of the badges link to your login page.
1. Select the Badge Module you wish to use by clicking it once.
2. Drag and drop a replacement icon onto the selected module. We recommend you use the School Loop icon for this purpose.
3. Edit the text of the button. We're using "Login" in the example below.
4. Edit the link using the URL of your homepage appended with "/portal/login".