The Link List module makes it easy to present a set of nicely styled quicklinks to users. You can reorder links using drag-and-drop. To insert a Link List module, follow these steps.
1. At the Insert Module screen, select "Link List"
2. Rename module on the toolbar, text will appear in module in all caps. Do not type in all caps. That is a 508 violation.
3. Add links by clicking either Link icon. You can click the icon immediately or you can add text first.
4. Add desired links using pop-up window and click submit. You can add links to many sources via the tabs on this screen.
5. Repeat Step 4 to add more links. Reorder them by grabbing them on the left side.