The File List module display files for download in a nicely styled list. Files added to the File List are stored in the locker. To insert a File List module into your website, follow these steps:
1. At the Insert Module screen, select "File List"
2. Give the module a title using the field in Toolbar. Text will appear in module as a header in all caps. Do not type in all caps as that is a 508 violation.
3. You can upload a file using the Add File button in the Toolbar, or just drag a file from your desktop and drop it onto the module.
4. Rename files by click on the name in the File List and renaming it.
5. Repeat Step 3 for every file you have to upload. Reorder files by grabbing the three vertical orange dots and moving it up or down the list.