Use this module to insert your own custom coded HTML or to insert embed code from other services such as a Facebook Feed.
1. At the Inert Module screen, select the "Custom HTML" tile
2. A blank Custom HTML Module will appear on the page
3. Click the Code Editor button the the toolbar
The editor will open in a popup window. Use the code editor to add your custom code.
4. For 508 compliance, enter a short descriptive title in the toolbar. The title should describe the content of your custom code.
If your code contains a URL, you should use HTTPS to ensure the security of data passed back and forth.
- You do not need any of the structural HTML, such as <HTML>, <BODY>, <HEAD>, or <TITLE>.
- When using an iFrame, you should specify a width of 100% and an appropriate height in pixels.