Granting access to the district settings in Admin Center is done in two steps. First, ensure they have a School Loop account. Then, grant that account webmaster rights.
Create New User Account
Only those with admin rights may create accounts for others and only users with a district site account may receive Senior District Webmaster rights. Skip this section if the user already has an account.
1. Click the User Management button at the top left of your portal to see the full menu.
2. Hover over the appropriate menu for the type of role you wish to create.
3. Select Register from the drop down menu
4. Enter the First Name, Last Name and email address for each user you wish to register and then click the Register button.
Assign Webmaster Rights
1. Click Admin Center
2. Click the Tools tab on the right side
3. Click Manage Rights for Senior District Webmasters
4. Click Add More
5. Check the names and click Add Senior District Webmaster