Site webmasters are able to integrate School Loop and Google Calendars such that Google Calendar events are displayed on a School Loop website calendar. When the integration is complete, events from Google Calendars starting from that moment forward will be displayed. Past events will not be synced.
This feature is not available to non-webmasters.
Connect to Google Calendar
- Log into your account
- Click the link for the Site Center located in the Toolbox on your portal homepage
- Click the Tools tab
- Click the Manage button for Google Calendar Integration
- Click the link to Integrate with Google Calendar
- Follow the on screen instructions for Google's connection process - Once connected, a list of available calendars will be displayed NOTE: You must be the owner of the Google Calendar to be able to integrate with School Loop.
- Check the box for each Google Calendar you wish to include
- Click the Submit button
Sync A School Loop Calendar with Google
- From the Site Center, edit any page where you have added or will add a calendar module
- Select an existing calendar by clicking on it or add one to the page
- In the toolbar, choose Options
- Check the box next to any or all of your available calendars
- Click the OK button