Site webmasters and District webmasters working on the district site can log into their accounts and click the Site Center link in the Toolbox in the right column.
District webmasters that need to work on a school's website can log into their account and click the link for Admin Center in the Toolbox. From the Admin Center, click the name of the school under the Sites tab and then click the Login to Site button. This action will transport you to the Site Center for the selected school.
From the Site Center:
- Click Home in the site map.
- And then click the Edit button.
Now, use the menu on the left to edit the body of homepage, Header, Footer, and the Inserts.
As you move your mouse over the page, the borders of modules will be highlighted. Click a highlighted module to select it for editing.
Homepage Items to Edit
- Carousel: images, banner text, button and link, transitions, navigation
- Badges: link
- Quicklinks: link text and URL, add/remove links
- Showcase: image, text, button and link
- News: options
- Titles: edit ad desired
- All modules: edit module title as desired
- Color: select desire palette
Header & Footer
Modules are edited the same as the homepage. Site webmasters may find that some modules have been locked by district webmasters.
Header & Footer Items to Edit
- Image: logo, alternate text, caption (header only)
- Social Media: edit URLs
- Mega menu: text and links
Use the appropriate field to enter the code that must appear on all pages. Google Analytics and Siteimprove's tracking code are example uses of the Inserts fields.