Log into your district admin account and then:
- Click the Admin Center link located in the Toolbox in the right column.
- Click the tab for District Modules
- And finally, click the Edit button.
On the next page, use the menu on the left to chose the District Module you wish to edit. The selected module will appear to the right of the menu where it can be edited by clicking on the individual components. Be sure to click the Save and Exit button before leaving the page.
Items to Edit
- Logos and their alternate text
- Any text (e.g. School name and address)
- Menu of links (e.g. menu of links to schools)
District modules are special modules use to post the same content on several or all websites within a district. The district wrappers and emergency news (source and module title) are the most common types. Only Senior District Admins can edit district modules. See Post Emergency News to add content to the emergency news module for all sites.